Camp Victoria Summer Program
Victoria on Vancouver Island is a popular destination for students who want to improve their English skills, explore this beautiful city and its surroundings and participate in a variety of outdoor and cultural activities.
This program is designed for students aged between 11 and 18. Depending on age and language ability students learn in groups of up to 15 participants. Start day is every Monday throughout the weeks of July and August. Students can participate for a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 8 weeks. Apart from the formal English study students go on excursions and participate in many different activities such as kayaking or sightseeing. The program is an ideal alternative for young people wanting to enjoy their holiday while improving their English.
During their stay, Kanadaplus is available for questions and support to both students and parents. The school board carefully matches each student with the best suited host family. Should there be problems despite this careful selection, Kanadaplus will do their best to support the school board in choosing a new family for the student.
- Study and/or activities daily between 9 am and 3:30 pm, including Saturday
- 22 hours of English lessons a week
- Focus on oral and written communication
- 12 hours of cultural and/or outdoor activities per week
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday afternoons: activities such as kayaking, climbing, sightseeing tennis, golf, IMAX, Butchart Gardens, Royal BC Museum, BBQ on the beach etc.
- Activities on each Saturday accompanied by “Canadian Buddies”
- Accommodation in host families: single room, 3 meals per day
Prices include accommodation at homestays with 3 meals a day, medical aid, airport transfers, transportation to and from activity locations, school fee and expenses for activities.
Please contact us for more details and fees: firstname.lastname@example.org